Unlike any Large, Industrial HVLS Ceiling Fan You’ve Ever Seen
Patterson Fan Company has released their new High-5 series, 5 Blade High Volume Ceiling Fan. Having drawn on over 4 decades of facility cooling and air-movement problem solving, Patterson has developed a High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) ceiling fan that is truly “User Friendly”.
With over a year in development, Patterson has created the first fan with a Modular Design. Patterson Engineers designed a new Motor/Gearbox assembly that reduces the stress on the gearbox and is easy to service.
This new 5 blade fan design not only provides easier maintenance and service, but the unique Double Chain Drivetrain has removed the entire downward axial load from the gearbox and places it directly on the heavy duty housing structure. The gearbox no longer supports the weight of the hub and blades, therefore relieving stress on the gearbox, a major point of failure in other designs.
- Air Cleaning Systems is a full service provider with available installation options
- Industrial Design
- Energy Efficient
- Quiet Performance
- Provide Cool Gentle Breeze in Summer, Destratifies Heat in Winter!
- Sizes Ranging from 8’ to 24’ in Diameter
- 400,000+ CFM
- Blade/Gearbox Modularization
- Unique Blade/ Hub/ Tie Safety System
- All components are modular! If service is required, it can easily be done at the mounted fan. No time or money wasted for fan removal or reinstallation!